- Resource Person, presented on India’s Adapted Physical Education Crisis and Solutions at the National Conference on “Practices and Challenges Encountered in Implementing Related to Special Education, Sports and Adapted Games” on February 5th and 6th, 2016, at RamaKrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Faculty of General and Adapted Physical Education and Yoga, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Panelist, Podium Presentations, National Conference on “Practices and Challenges Encountered in Implementing Related to Special Education, Sports and Adapted Games” on February 5th and 6th, 2016, at RamaKrishna Mission Vivekananda University, Faculty of General and Adapted Physical Education and Yoga, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Resource Person, Symposium on “Rehabilitation through Adapted Sports: Current Status and Future Directions” at KIMS College of Physiotherapy, on 1st January 2016, Secunderabad, Telangana, India.
- Panelist, Expert Panel Discussion on “Promoting Sports and Employability for CSR Funding” at National Conference on CSR and Sports, supported by GoI, Sports Authority of India and FICCI Sports, on 22nd December 2015, New Delhi, India.
- Hansen-Thomas, H. & Chennapragada, S. (2015). Culture clash in the diverse classroom: A case study from a newcomer school of English Language Learners. Case Studies: Working through current school issues. [Status: Under Review].
- Immigration Trends in Kinesiology Higher Education Programs of United States, SriPadmini Chennapragada, Gwendolyn Weatherford, Texas Woman’s University, Keston Lindsay, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, NAKHE Annual Conference, Orlando, FL.
- Challenges Facing India’s Adapted Physical Activity Programs, SriPadmini Chennapragada, Suzanna Rocco Dillon, NCPEID 2016, Tyson’s Corner, VA.
- Undergraduate Kinesiology Students’ Attitudes Towards Service Learning in Special Olympics Certification Programs, SriPadmini Chennapragada, Lisa Silliman-French, Poster Presentation, NCPEID, July 2915, Washington D.C. USA.
- SMARTTTEL: How a Professional Development Program is Doubling its Effects in Rural Schools, 28th April 2015, Holly Hansen-Thomas, Liliana Grosso-Richins, SriPadmini Chennapragada, OELA Meeting, Washington D.C. USA.
- Presence of Adapted Physical Activity and Disability Sport in Sport Management Programs Within United States. SriPadmini Chennapragada, Kenneth Griner & Gwendolyn Weatherford, 19th April 2017, TWU Student Research Symposium, Denton, Texas.
- Solving India’s Paralympic Problems: Looking Beyond the Surface, SriPadmini Chennapragada, Suzanna Rocco Dillon, 4th November 2016, Cultural Connections Leadership Conference, Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas.
- Behavior Management Challenges by Paraeducators in Adapted Physical Education, SriPadmini Chennapragada, Lisa Silliman-French, Poster Presentation, 2016 Student Research Symposium, Texas Woman’s University, Denton, Texas, USA.
- A project report on Role of Sport Psychology in Elite Sport Training & Injury Rehabilitation, SriPadmini Chennapragada, February 2010 as a part of under graduate project work for final year, Durgabai Deshmukh College of Physiotherapy, Hyderabad, AP, India.
- Rehabilitation Protocol following Partial Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tears in Athletes, Venkata Chennapragada & Sri Padmini Chennapragada, 9th August 2009, Apollo Health City, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Stresses developed in the knee joint during hyper flexion and correct support brace for safety during weight bearing activity, Venkata Chennapragada & SriPadmini Chennapragada, 1-3 March 2008, Interface ’08, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India.