- Program Design
- Educator and Coach Training
- Advocacy: disability rights, sporting rights and sport governance
Program design for inclusion in Adapted Sports and Physical Education.
Over 1500 hours of volunteer service in Adapted Physical Activity tournaments, competitions and administrative work.
- US Paralympic Track & Field Classifier (Awarding Due), 2020.
- Certified Disability Sports Specialist – LI, 01-2015-07-001, Blaze Sports America, (2015-2017).
- Protecting Human Research Participants Certification, National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Extramural Research. Certified: 1/29/2015.
- Social and Behavioural Research Certified by Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative at the University of Miami, Report ID: 15127114.
- Certified Basketball Tournament Manager with Special Olympics, Texas, USA.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office and web-based technologies. Excellent communication skills teamed with expert ability in navigating web based systems.
- Kinesiology Taping, K- Active Association (Europe), Bengaluru, 4th-5th July 2010.
- Procedures of Assessment & Evaluation in Orthopaedic& Neurological Conditions, Physiotherapy Interventions.
- Procedures of Assessment & Evaluation in Cardiopulmonary Conditions along with Therapeutic Interventions.